- Current Clothing Size: 6-7
- Current Shoe Size: 1
- Seven-year checkup: coming soon...
- Six-year checkup: 42 lbs; 45.5"
- Five-year checkup: 39 lbs, 4 oz
- Four-year checkup: 34 lbs, 12 oz; 40.5"
- Current Clothing Size: 4-5T
- Current Shoe Size: 9
- Four-year checkup: coming soon...
- Three-year checkup: 34 lbs, 10 oz; 36.75"
- Eighteen-month checkup: 26 lbs, 7 oz; 31"
- One-year checkup: 22 lbs, 9 oz; 28.5"
- Nine-month checkup: 21 lbs, 10 oz; 28"
- Six-month checkup: 17 lbs, 11 oz; 26.75"
- Four-month checkup: 14 lbs, 14 oz; 25"
- Two-month checkup: 11 lbs, 10 oz; 23.25"
- Two-week checkup: 8 lbs, 7 oz; 20.75"
- Delivery and Birth: 8 lbs, 6 oz; 19.5"
Lillian was named for her grandmother and great-grandmother. Her middle name, Elizabeth, honors her two great-grandmothers and an aunt. Lillian is derived from the Latin lilium meaning "lily," a symbol of purity.
Maeve was chosen because her mother always liked the sound of the name. Her middle name, Emerson, honors her father and grandfather and is an old family name (as in Ralph Waldo). Maeve is derived from the Gaelic name Méabh meaning "intoxicating." In Irish legend this was the name of the warrior queen/goddess of Connaught who killed the hero Cuchulainn.
Other May 8 Birthdays (Lilly)
Other May 14 Birthdays (Maeve)
- 1884 - Harry S Truman (33rd US President)
- 1926 - Don Rickles (comedian)
- 1926 - David Attenborough (producer, naturalist)
- 1940 - Peter Benchley (writer)
- 1940 - Ricky Nelson (rock star)
- 1943 - Toni Tennille (pop star)
- 1944 - Gary Glitter (rock star)
- 1953 - Alex Van Halen (rock star)
- 1964 - Melissa Gilbert (actress)
- 1975 - Enrique Iglesias (pop star)
May 8 in History (Lilly)
- 1897 - Sidney Bechet (jazz musician)
- 1936 - Bobby Darin (singer)
- 1943 - Jack Bruce (rock star)
- 1944 - George Lucas (director)
- 1962 - CC Deville (rock star)
- 1962 - Ian Astbury (rock star)
- 1966 - Fab Morvan (Milli Vanilli lip syncher)
May 14 in History (Maeve)
- 1521 - Parliament of Worms installs edict against Marten Luther
- 1792 - US establishes military draft
- 1794 - US Post Office established
- 1886 - Jacob's Pharmacy in Atlanta sells 1st Coca-Coke (contained cocaine)
- 1895 - China cedes Taiwan to Japan under Treaty of Shimonoseki
- 1945 - V-E Day; Germany signs unconditional surrender, WW II ends in Europe
- 1970 - Beatles release "Let it Be" album
- 1973 - Indians holding SD hamlet of Wounded Knee for 10 weeks surrender
- 1977 - David Berkowitz pleads guilty in "Son of Sam" 44-caliber shootings
- 1984 - USSR announces it will not participate in LA Summer Olympics
- 1987 - Gary Hart quits democratic presidential race (Donna Rice affair)
- 1607 - 1st permanent English settlement in New World, Jamestown, Va
- 1787 - Delegates gather in Phila to draw up US constitution
- 1804 - Lewis & Clark set out from St Louis for Pacific Coast
- 1904 - 1st Olympics in US are held (St Louis)
- 1959 - Sidney Bechet, US jazz clarinetist/saxophonist/bandleader, dies at 62
- 1960 - USSR launch 1st (unmanned) space capsule
- 1973 - Skylab launched, 1st Space Station
- 1973 - US Supreme court approves equal rights to females in military
- 1993 - William Randolph Hearst, US newspaper magnate (Pulitzer), dies at 85